Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcome!

For those of us lucky enough to live in the "Live Entertainement Capitol of the World," we KNOW it's not your typical town/ city. At its roots, it's a small, small town; it just happens to host more than 8 million visitors annually. Think- Mayberry on steroids.

As a transplanted "local" whose been in the area for more than a decade, I can appreciate what Branson has to offer, but I can still separate myself enough to look at Branson as an outsider. Daily, I laugh at the things that happen in Branson that I am pretty darn positive would not happen anywhere else in the world- our entertainment, our leadership, our mentality.

Don't get me wrong, I love living here. I'm just not afraid to sit back and giggle at "America's Hometown." This blog will follow the adventures of a Branson Insider who's a little more Neon than Nature, a little more Glitz and Glamour than Ozarks Hillbilly. This is not intended to be a gossip sight- just my everyday observations. For those of you who live here, too, I think you'll find it humorous, too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment